The village of Dol consists of two parts: Dol Sv. Marije (Dol of St. Mary) and Dol Sv. Barbare (Dol of St. Barbara). They are separated by a small low hill where there is the newly built church of Sv. Mihovil (St.Michael), containing a 17th century painting. In Dol of St. Mary there is the church of Sv. Petar (St. Peter) with a new bell-tower. The apse is closed by a fine wrought-iron gate, and inside there is an altar from the Secession period by Ivan Rendic (1849-1932) and an icon of the Madonna from the end of the 15th century, attributed to the painter known by the name Maestro di Stratonice from the circle of the Toscan Renaissance. In the other part of the village there is the old church of St. Barbara (which has been refashioned inbaroque style), first mentioned in 1226.